Tuesday, January 27, 2015

50's flair

My 50's taffeta skirt is on repeat styled with a cashmere off shoulder vintage sweater purchase from a flea market.  The 50's is my favorite era full skirts, fitted dresses, gloves, hats these women dressed up! Nothing but fabulous. I Used to watch Mad Men just to see what Betty Draper and Joan was going to wear. I want to thank everyone that took the time to come to my blog page it is appreciated. I am using my blog as a platform for my other business ventures. I currently have a full time job, sell vintage clothes, blog plus have two kids and a dog which is like a kid. Lets just say I am a busy women.  Just wanted to take the time to give a little insight about me the woman behind the pictures. have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment